BladeRunner heavy duty mower
Specific attachment for the heavy duty clearing and maintenance of uncultivated land or also for eliminating pruning residues or for controlling weeds between rows.
The BladeRunner heavy duty mower with mobile blades is available with the following cutting widths:
- 60 cm
- 75 cm
- 90 cm
- 110 cm
The Y-blades pulverise brambles, wood coppice, underbrush, vines, etc., distributing them uniformly along the entire cutting width.
Featuring transmission with gears in oil bath and a solid steel structure which ensures durability over time, the single cutting rotor is mounted on bearings that can easily withstand even the toughest stresses.
The cutting height can be adjusted easily and continuously using a crank.
The BladeRunner front wheels facilitate steering and:
- they can be adjusted on forks to adapt the heavy duty mower to the diameter of the tyres mounted on the machine.
- they pivot to minimise the cutting height.
- for 90 and 110 cm versions they can be locked for easier operation on transversal slopes.
|Version||Cutting width||Minimum power required*||(A) Width||Weight|
|BladeRunner 60||600 mm||5 kW||800 mm||72 kg|
|BladeRunner 75||750 mm||6 kW||965 mm||79 kg|
|BladeRunner 90||900 mm||7,5 kW||1130 mm||94 kg|
|BladeRunner 110||1100 mm||8,5 kW||1295 mm||105 kg|
- Versions available: 60 – 75 – 90 – 110 cm.
- Single-rotor with “Y”-shaped mobile blades.
- Automatic blade brake, according to EN 12733 standard and anti-dragging free wheel.
- Transmission: main transmission with gears in oil bath and lateral transmission with belts.
- Front opening: mobile with canvas and protection bar.
- Front pivoting wheels. They can be locked for processing on slopes (for 90 and 110 cm models only).
- Cutting height: constantly adjustable by crank.
- Lawn mower blades, replacing the Y-blades, so as to use the BladeRunner as a rural lawn mower.
- Rear anti-scalp roller to minimise the cutting height, excluding the front wheels.
- A 14-kg ballast can be applied to the BladeRunner if it is used on motor mowers or two-wheel tractors with diesel engine.