Cromo 35 AR
25 hp isodiametric tractor. Compact dimensions, narrow wheel track and reduced turning radii.
Cromo 35 AR is a multi-functional isodiametric tractor intended for hobby-farmers, semi-professionals and small farms specialised in greenhouses, vegetable gardens, nurseries and micro-row cultivations.
The Cromo 35 range is the only one in its category that offers an articulated version.
AR | Articulated
The OS-Frame and the power steering acting on the central joint of the tractor ensure agility between the rows and reduced turning radii.
The Cromo 35 range is also available in the RS version.
|Kubota D1105 – Stage V|
|Power (kW/HP)||18.5 / 25|
|Nominal speed (rpm)||3000|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|Maximum torque (Nm/rpm)||71.5 / 2200|
|Transmission||8 + 4|
|Rear lifting capacity (kg)||950 (at the ball joint)|
|PTO rotation speed (rpm)||540|
|PTO engagement control||Mechanical|
|Service brakes||Drum brakes acting on rear wheels|
n/a = not available
- Kubota engine with 25 hp and max torque of 71.5 Nm.
- New fuel tank of 43 litres for long operating time.
- Gearbox levers positioned under the steering wheel to allow maximum accessibility to the driver’s seat.
- Generous hydraulic system with the possibility of installing up to a maximum of 6 hydraulic outlets.
- Compact dimensions and steering with hydrostatic steering for maximum manoeuvrability even in the tightest spaces.
- Appealing look with dual work lights built into the bonnet and new graphic design.
- New optional devices: “Kab” lowered seat and telescopic steering wheel.
The Cromo 35 range is equipped with a 3-cylinder Kubota engine which develops a 25 hp @3000 rpm.
Water cooled, it ensures smooth and gradual power supply with minimum fuel consumption.
The exhaust pipe is located inside the front bumpers, freeing the bonnet from protruding elements.
The opening system of the tractor’s bonnet provides full access to the engine, facilitating routine maintenance operations.