FERRARI… a story to tell.
From two-wheel tractors to specialized tractors.
Officine meccaniche Ferrari S.p.A. in Luzzara (Reggio Emilia) was created in the context of the Italy of the post-war reconstruction and are intertwined with the development and mechanization of agriculture in the 50’s.
After an initial phase dedicated to the construction of dies for the production of pipes for irrigation, FERRARI presented itself at the 1957 Verona Fair with its first agricultural machine: the two wheel tractor MC 57.
It was an instant success and, with various updates it was manufactured until 1965, the year in which FERRARI launched its first articulated tractor, the MT 65.
In those years FERRARI already had high technological content.
The product range was enriched in the 70s with the production of the first motor mowers, transporters and agricultural machines for the transport of foodstuffs on rough terrain.
In 1988 FERRARI joined the BCS Group as a major established company.
The BCS Group today.
Today the BCS Group is a leading multinational company in the mechanization industry.
It designs and manufactures agricultural and greens maintenance machinery, autonomous electrical power systems and mobile welding equipment.
The BCS Group has three manufacturing plants in Italy (Abbiategrasso, Luzzara and Cusago) and branches in Europe (Spain, Portugal, France and Germany), India and China, as well as a distribution network covering more than 100 countries around the world.