Cobram 60 AR MicroNew
49 hp (Stage V), articulated isodiametric tractor with reversible driving position. Compact dimensions and WIDTH OF ONLY 95 CM!
Cobram 60 AR Micro is a hyper-specialised tractor intended for viticulture that requires vehicles with narrow track widths and powerful hydraulics to handle vineyard-specific equipment.
The reversible driving position (provided by standard) also makes it possible to work in a practical and safe manner both with towed and front-mounted attachments.
The fenders, essential and with a soft rubber profile, in harmony with the new bonnet are kind to the rich vegetation of the environment in which they operate.
Micro | Small size
Micro is the super narrow version of the Cobram 60 AR range, characterised by a very narrow overall width: only 95 cm with 7.00-18 wheels!
|Kohler KDI 1903 TCA – Stage V|
|Power (kW/HP)||36 / 49|
|Nominal speed (rpm)||2600|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|Aspiration||Turbo / Intercooler|
|Maximum torque (Nm/rpm)||190 / 1500|
|Type||Isodiametric with narrow wheel track|
|Transmission||12 + 12|
|Hydraulic system||Dual circuit with independent pumps|
|Rear lifting capacity (kg)||1200 (at the ball joint)|
|PTO rotation speed (rpm)||540|
|PTO engagement control||Electro-hydraulic|
|Service brakes||Multidisc in oil bath acting on the rear wheels|
n/a = not available
- Super-compact dimensions and tight turning radius for maximum manoeuvrability even in tight spaces.
- Reversible driving position (provided by standard) for comfort, safety and precision work.
- 33.5 l/min increased flow hydraulic system with heat exchanger and flow divider (optional).
- Kohler 3-cylinder engine with 49 hp and 190 Nm torque.
- Transmission 12 AV + 12 RM with synchronised reverser and multidisc clutch in oil bath.
- Four-wheel drive for working even in difficult situations.
- OS-Frame oscillating chassis that stabilises the tractor’s stance even on uneven terrain.
The Cobram 60 range is equipped with a Kohler 3-cylinder engine which develops a 49 hp @2,600 rpm – fully compliant with the Stage V emissions regulations.
Water cooled, it ensures high power with low consumption and a generous torque of 190 Nm.
The opening system of the tractor’s bonnet provides full access to the engine, facilitating routine maintenance operations.
The reversible driving position provided by standard makes it possible to work professionally with the attachment positioned in front.
It takes just a few seconds to turn the operator’s module, composed of seat, steering wheel and dashboard, by 180° to work with extreme:
Premium hydraulics system.
Indispensable in hyper-specialised agriculture, and available as an option, the Premium hydraulic system includes:
- 33.5 l/min oversized pump
- Heat exchanger
- Flow divider
- Seven rear hydraulic outlets
Exclusive optional devices.
Robust steel accessory that combines style and functionality by protecting the bonnet and radiator grille from impact.
Ballast weighing a total of 110 kg, designed for mounting on both sides of the bonnet so as not to increase the size of the tractor.